Typically used as an insulation lining for shed roofs and walls, Foam Cell Shed Liner provides excellent insulation properties as it reflects up to 95% of the sun’s radiant heat, thereby limiting the amount of heat transferred into the shed. Foam Cell Shed Liner also acts as an effective water and vapour proofing solution thereby maximising the benefits owners derive from incorporating it into the design and construction of their new shed.
- 1.35m wide x 22.25m long rolls 30m2 area (Also available in 33.44m long 45m2 area rolls.)
- 4mm thick, 11.5kg roll weight
- Suitable for use as a pliable building membrane and underlay in sheds and workshops.
- Reflects up to 95% radiant heat; Allows for cooler internal conditions in hot, humid climates and minimises the risk of condensation
- Anti glare coating on one side reduces the level of glare during product installation providing additional safety
- Reflective 150mm foil overlap maximises coverage, reduces waste and provides cost savings. Minimises the need to tape joints and allows for sealed edge protection which improves aesthetics in exposed applications
- May be used in roofs with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40; and walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
Total R – Values (m2K/W)
|Flat metal roof
For more information: