Sisalation® Foam Cell Multipurpose is a 3-in-1 multipurpose sarking solution. It is an extra heavy-duty sarking material consisting of a cross linked, closed cell foam core laminated between layers of reflective foil, with an anti-glare coating on one layer for installation safety. Sisalation® Foam Cell Multipurpose can reduce up to 95% of the sun’s radiant heat, minimises the risk of condensation and act as an effective water and vapour barrier when installed according to AS/NZS 4200.2. The reflective face should be installed facing in and have a minimum air gap of 20mm to maximise thermal performance.
- Available in 1.35m x 22.25m Rolls 30m2
- 8.4mm thick
- Extra Heavy Duty rating; Offers maximum strength, durability and increased tear resistance
- Material R Value of R0.2; Suitable as a thermal break in steel framed construction in accordance with NCC requirements.
- Reflects up to 95% radiant heat; Allows for cooler internal conditions in hot, humid climates and minimises the risk of condensation
- Anti glare coating on one side reduces the level of glare during product installation providing additional safety
- Reflective 150mm foil overlap maximises coverage, reduces waste and provides cost savings. Minimises the need to tape joints and allows for sealed edge protection which improves aesthetics in exposed applications
- Closed cell foam core Fibre free and non-allergenic Insulation
- BAL Compliant; peace of mind that Sisalation® Foam Cell Multipurpose meets AS 3959 requirements
- Suitable for commercial and residential buildings, ideal for a broad range of applications
- Group 2 Fire Rating Suitable for use as an exposed wall or ceiling lining in many applications
For more information: