Sisalation® Foam Cell Resi Liner is suitable for use as a residential roof and wall sarking membrane, Foam Cell Resi Liner provides excellent insulation properties as it reflects up to 95% of the sun’s radiant heat thereby allowing for cooler internal conditions. When installed correctly, Foam Cell Resi Liner also minimises
the risk of condensation and will act as an effective water and vapour barrier.
- Available in 1.35m x 22.25m Rolls 30m2 area (14kg roll weight)
- 5mm thick
- Suitable for use as a pliable building membrane and underlay in residential applications such as cavity walls, roofs, sheds and garages
- Reflects up to 95% radiant heat; Allows for cooler internal conditions in hot, humid climates and minimises the risk of condensation
- Anti glare coating on one side reduces the level of glare during product installation providing additional safety
- Reflective 150mm foil overlap maximises coverage, reduces waste and provides cost savings. Minimises the need to tape joints and allows for sealed edge protection which improves aesthetics in exposed applications
- May be used in roofs with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40; and walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
Total R – Values (m2K/W)
|Pitched Metal Roof
|Brick Veneer Wall
For more information: