A wind driven roof ventilator system that is effective all year-round, removing super hot or moisture laden air from roof cavities and replacing it with fresh outside air. Greatly improves the interior comfort of your home.
- Available in Colorbond® colours to suit your roof
- Light, strong and durable construction
- Free flow 300mm throat
- Twin bearings with stainless steel balls
- Variable pitch base, 0 to 45º
- Suits tiled or metal roofs
- Provides natural ventilation powered by the wind, no electrical connection or ducting required
- Maintenance free operation, relax and enjoy the benefits of cooler evenings and more comfortable living
How many Whirlybirds do I need?
– One ventilator effectively ventilates the roof space of an average sized home but for greater satisfaction allow two (2) for homes 160 – 180 square metres, and three (3) for homes 220 – 270 square metres.