Stramit® Valley Gutter (Folded) is a common valley gutter flashing designed to carry water from intersecting roof lines to an eaves or box gutter.
- Zincalume® Steel by Bluescope Steel (unpainted)
- .55mm base metal thickness (BMT) to suit all residential and commercial applications
- Manufactured to complement Stramit’s range of roofing, walling and guttering products
- Never warps, shrinks or splinters
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Cost-effective to use and quick to install
For more information, click here to go to the Stramit® website (opens in a new tab)