Stramit SharpLine® (similar to Nailstrip) sheeting is the newest addition to Stramit’s premier architectural range with tall sharp ribs and flat pans it creates a visually stunning appearance.
- 25mm rib height / 490mm cover width (Plywood base support recommended – refer to the SharpLine® Technical Manual for further information).
- Commonly suitable .55mm base metal thickness (BMT)
- 3 working day lead time
- Suitable for roof pitches 3° or steeper (note: Stramit recommends to seal side laps for any roofs under 7.5° pitch or over 5m in length – see the SharpLine Technical Manual for further information.)
- Direct fix concealed fastening method
- Colorbond® Steel by Bluescope Steel
- A special member of Stramit’s premier Architectural Range
- A visually striking profile with tall, sharp ribs and flat pans
For more information: