*Important: Screws required sold separately. Approximately 40x required per 7.62m roll, sold in bags of 100.
The Stramit MonoLap® Roof Lap Joint System is transforming the way long-run roofs are designed and installed. Developed specifically for Stramit Monoclad® roof cladding, the system provides a strong joint and a low profile, weather-resistant seal between overlapping cladding sheets. The MonoLap® system is made of materials suitable for extreme roof environments, providing peace of mind and confidence in the system.
- Available in 7.62m roll lengths (suitable for 10x Monoclad® sheet coverage width)
- Suits Stramit’s Monoclad cladding profile for roof slopes as low as 2 degrees.
- Independently weather tested
- Fast and reliable installation
- No need for stepped expansion joint in structure, can be installed at any support member along the roof run
- Preserve normal roofing warranty