Sisalation® Multipurpose sarking is a reflective membrane designed to protect homes and buildings against radiant heat. Complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 4200.1:2017.
- Available in 1.35m x 60m Rolls 81 m2 (72m2 coverage area incorporating required 150mm side lap)
- Sisalation® Multipurpose LD (439) is specifically designed for use on metal walls and metal roof applications. It can also be used on residential brick veneer walls.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Multipurpose contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Minimises the amount of moisture absorbed by the frame during construction.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, thereby allowing bulk insulation to perform more effectively.
- When used as a wall wrap, allows internal building works to commence once the roof has been installed; thereby allowing for expedited project completion.
- Suitable for use in roofs with a bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 and walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
When overlapped and sealed with Vapastop® 883 aluminium foil tape, Sisalation® Multipurpose products provide a tough secondary skin for vapour and moisture control and act as a wind, heat and dust barrier. The effective barrier also protects the building frame by minimising the amount of rain and dust that penetrates.
For more information: