Roofsafet mesh is a superior quality roof underlay support and fall safety mesh for use on a variety of commercial and residential buildings. Roof safety mesh is constructed of high tensile galvanised wire exceeding 450MPa and when used for roofing becomes a permanent fixture in the building.
- 1800mm wide roll x 50m long 90m2 total (82.5m2 coverage area when incorporating 150mm longitudinal lap)
- Constructed of 2mm high tensile galvanised steel wire
- Longitudinal wires are spaced at 150mm centres with cross wires spaced at 300mm centres forming a rectangular shape
- Provides fall protection for roof installers and offers long-term fall protection for maintenance and repair workers.
- Retains insulation materials and continues to provide protection after roof construction.
- Complies with the requirements of Australian Standard AS4389-1996 for safety mesh with galvanised coating grade W02Z.
- Complies with all Australian State and Territory Codes of Practice (Safe Work on Roofs Part 1: Commercial and Industrial Buildings).
For more information: