Buildex® RippleZIPS® are designed for valley fixing Mini Corry® or corrugated cladding to buildings, sheds and fencing. The Hex Ripple Hex Head has been designed to blend with the cladding and make a design statement. RippleZIPS® can be used in kitchens and other in-house fitouts where Mini Corry® or corrugated sheet is used. Uses a 1/4″ drive socket.
- High quality Colormatch® paint system to match select colours in the Colorbond® colour range
- Zips® point for fast and easy drilling into both steel and timber
- High pull-out strength
- The unique Hexagon drive allows the fastener to be installed positively minimising the potential for sheet damage (sheet scratching)
- Contoured under head profile has been specifically designed to provide a great appearance, matching the design of the sheeting whilst also sealing without the need for a washer
- Climaseal® 4 corrosion protection