Pink® Batts are made from lightweight, flexible and resilient glasswool for thermal and acoustic insulation of residential ceilings. Pink® Batts are available in various sizes to fit standard timber and steel joist spacings.
Pink® Batts are the trusted choice when it comes to constructing new homes or retrofitting existing buildings for increased thermal efficiency. Pink® Batts, renowned for their firmness, are low itch, easy to cut and friction fit standard joists to make homes feel cooler in summer, warmer in winter and provide energy savings all year round.
- 16x Batts 1160x430mm R2.5 130mm thick (8m2 per pack, approximately 8.86m2 coverage per pack)
- Provide excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Improve the energy efficiency of a home to deliver energy cost savings
- Manufactured using an innovative technology which makes Pink Batts® softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation
- Maintain their firmness ensuring products remain in place for ongoing thermal performance
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use
- CodeMark™ certified
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content
- Australian made
- Backed by a consumer lifetime warranty
For more information