Permastop® Building Blanket is a glasswool blanket containing up to 80% recycled content faced with a high quality Sisalation® reflective foil laminate on one side. For ease of installation, the reflective foil laminate has a 150mm overlap along one side (lengthwise) for sealing the blanket.
Permastop® Building Blanket is suitable for use in both commercial and residential metal roof and wall applications, as well as under slab concrete soffit applications, when installed behind a ceiling or wall lining. It provides effective thermal and acoustic properties by reducing heat transfer and minimising the internal reverberation and ﬂow of unwanted nuisance noise generated from adjacent buildings/rooms and/or the external environment. Additionally, Permastop® Building Blanket aids in minimising the risk of condensation that can form in metal cladding.
Features and benefits:
- Combines two effective types of insulation to offer on product solution; Saves time and costs toward your overall construction project
- Reduces the risk of condensation forming under metal roofs; Prevents damage to ceilings often caused by the developemnt of mould
- Assists in heavily reducing unwanted external noise; Provides a more comfortable living and working space
- Delivers overall building energy efficiency keeping buildings cool in summer and warm in winter; Reduces future ongoing costs on energy bills and uneccessary stress on HVAC systems.
- Environmentally positive made from up to 85% recycled material; Minimal impact on the environment.
- Meets AS1530.3 (0,0,0,1)
- Sisalation® Reflective Foil facing component meets BCA flammability index requirement of ≤5
- Glasswool component meets AS/NZS1530.1 for Non-Combustibility
For more information