The Superflow is a wind driven roof ventilator with an added internal fan that is effective all year-round, removing super hot or moisture laden air from roof cavities and replacing it with fresh outside air. Greatly improves the interior comfort of your home.
This unique Australian product will improve the comfort level of any home without adding to power bills or energy use. In fact, a Superflow can lower greenhouse emissions of your home as it reduces the electrical energy needed for cooling. A Superflow moves air quietly and efficiently through its high strength aerodynamic components.
- Available in Colorbond® colours to suit your roof
- Light, strong and durable construction
- Strong fibreglass reinforced nylon chassis for silent operation.
- Sealed dual bearing housing for long life.
- Double riveted, pressed vanes for superior strength.
- Free flow 300mm throat
- Twin bearings with stainless steel balls
- Variable pitch base, 0 to 45º
- Suits tiled or metal roofs
- Provides natural ventilation powered by the wind, no electrical connection or ducting required
- Maintenance free operation, relax and enjoy the benefits of cooler evenings and more comfortable living
How many Superflow Whirlybirds do I need?
– One ventilator effectively ventilates the roof space of an average sized home, larger homes may require a second ventilator